Starling Mechanical Services are locally owned and operated Mechanical business in Geraldton WA
Starling Mechanical Services was founded by Daniel Starling in 2014. Daniel has built a strong reputation in the mining, agricultural and marine industries through consistently providing a 24 hour – 7 day call out service for machinery breakdowns throughout WA.
In 2016 Starling Mechanical appointed their first full time apprentice and opened a fully equipped service facility at their premises in Woorree, offering car and 4WD services and repairs.
Starling Mechanical Services pride themselves on completing every job to a professional standard, delivering expert advice and excellence in customer satisfaction.
Their range of services includes:
- Agricultural Mechanical Repairs
- Mobile Welder and Boiler Making
- Mine Site Mobile Workshops
- Road Transport Repairs
- Fixed Plant Repairs and Servicing
- Labour Hire, Mechanical and TA
- Light Vehicle Services and Repairs
- Light Vehicle Trailer Repairs and Manufacturing
- Electrical Repairs and Accessories Installation
- Supply and Installation of Bullbars and Towbars
- Tyre and Rim Supply and Installation
- Machine Rebuilds
- Machine Revamps i.e. Paint-Blast-Rubber
Give Starling Mechanical Services a call today. They’re your remote mechanical specialists, anywhere and anytime
Also a member and player at Rovers Football Club, if he’s not at work you will find him at the footy club. Daniels goals are to get the business in a place it will run its self and eventually get some time with his slowly growing family.
Office & accounts administrator